Logo Feedback Tutorials

So today we had feedback on our logo design. Our progression seems really good. We all drew inspiration from the workshops we did over the past days. For me, I really drew was influence by the 3-d model making and the mark making exercises we did.

This being using dots, lines and scribbles as textures to show through a series of black and white ideas of the refinement process. Also, it is important to highlight here I did do this too by using light and shade. The more darker something got, the more it illustrated refinement.

The 3-d element also influence my ideas. Here I played around adding dimension to some designs. However, after doing a few I felt that on paper it never really captured what we did in the workshops so I used their form instead and simplified it to come up with a design.

Through discussion our we have narrow it down to a few more design concepts which we feel communicates the refinement much more visually. Our next step is to explore these further individually. We have all been given a separate idea to take further.